About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl, happy go lucky and also a very, very good listener... I'm good at hiding my true emotions, that's why you'll never know when I'm sad.. :)

Tinggalkan Jejak Korang Kat Bawah Ni

Ha... Sila² La Tinggalkan Jejak Korang Kat Bawaaaaahhhh Sekali Page Ini Ye.. Senang Saya Nak Terjah Korang Balik... Kalau Sudi, Boleh Jadi Follower Saya... Kalau Tak Mau Pun Tak Ape.. Terima Kasih Sbb Sudi Singgah Yer.. Singgah² La Lagi Lenkali.. ^_^ ♥

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Kenangan

Assalamualaikum!

Hi all! Wahh dah lama betul saya tak update yek.. Tsk tsk

So today tiba2 rasa nak buat short update.. Right this moment, i'm teaching my niece on how to main roller blade or some panggil roller skates.. I dont know which one yg betol but 16 years ago during my childhood, we call it roller blades hehe

So kali ni my dad and my niece jumpa balik those rollers yang dah lama tersimpan.. I still cant believe it that my dad still simpan those rollers.. Just imagine la, 16 years yo!!!

My niece pn baru nk masuk 10 taun this year huhu.. Those rollers are wayyy older than her! *proud*

Since i'm updating tru my ipad, i dont know wether the picca will come out or not once i publish this post.. Lets just hope it does come out okay? Enjoy the picca! :)

Till we meet again next time...

Wassalam ^_^

1 comment:

  1. SALAM KENAL. I DAH FOLLOW BLOG NI.FOLLOW I BALIK YE..TQ..;D

    ReplyDelete

Viva Bergolek²

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...